Break Down is put together. This is the vest I made from the breakdown printing I did the last day of class. I backed the fabric with flannel (I'd gotten it to make nightgowns for my daughters 30 years ago)from the stash and quilted the flowers. On the band I did a technique I have been wanting to try for quite awhile. I did bobbin stitching Crazy Quilting. By choosing single stitch decorative stitches on the machine I stitched with perle rayon in the bobbin and followed along the stitch line from the wrong side to create the look of embroidery. I could have added beads and flourishes to make it look more hand done, but this was just for fun. I hope you are having fun also.
I will post another thing I am doing in a few days.
Bye for now.